skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
This Feels Like My Purse Has Been Stolen
Vulnerability of posting a blog
Friday, March 27, 2009
Friday, March 27, 2009
I might look them (the sunglasses) up again on e-bay and see what I find. . . I will keep you posted!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Men and the location of their wallets
Discussion of location of men's wallets
Purse Information
http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/chanel-article-416895.html
Does This Blog Interest You?
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(30)
►
April
(6)
▼
March
(7)
Friday, March 27, 2009I might look them (the sungl...
Friday, March 27, 2009Ok, the shopping experience ...
Thursday, March 19, 2009.This blog is going to end...
Friday, March 13, 2009. . . about a minute later t...
Friday, March 13, 2009While on Spring Break, I did...
Thursday, March 5Ahhhhh, Spring Break.Now, this wo...
Tuesday, March 3The mid-term is over, so I can com...
►
February
(8)
►
January
(9)
About Me
In a City Where I Take College Courses, Ok, somewhere in the United States, United States
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment