Wednesday, February 19, 2009 -
Whew!!! Glad Valentine's Day is over. . .so much pressure!!!
A topic I must include in this blog:
Man Purses.
I've heard of them, I've even seen them, and I personally know of a man who uses one (once in awhile).
I kinda have mixed emotions about Man Purses. . . since I am not an advocate for carrying a purse myself. . .
and since most men carry their entire life contents in a wallet is seated in the back pocket of their pants [more on this at another blog]. . .
and since I can't imagine much more that would go into a Man Purse other than their wallet. . .
I will add the following additional comments, though:
The design, shape and size of my Oroton purse is quite similar to the look of a Man Purse (which does not bother me one bit).
And
Frankly, I admire men who carry a Man Purse around. In my opinion, it requires quite a bit of self-confidence to do that (in many cities in the United States).
I say, "You go girl!" or something like that. . .
Seriously.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment