Friday, April 17, 2009
Star 100.7, a local radio station, is GIVING AWAY A PURSE! I don't know all of the details, except the 3 times a day, at specified times, a caller calls in and plays a game similar to "Concentration" wherein he/she gives two numbers that, if turned over produce the identical brand of purse, the caller wins the purse! Yesterday I heard someone call in and she won! She won a purse that they said was worth $300 by matching the numbers!
http://www.starpittsburgh.com/pages/4150100.php?contentType=4&contentId=3783676
Too bad this blog won't continue much longer. . . or I would try to win a purse. . . .
I think because I am writing a blog about purses, my chances of winning should be pretty good, don't you?
I will continue to listen to the radio and attempt to figure out what's going on. . .
If I win
I will let you know!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment