Thursday, February 19, 2009

Thursday, February 19
To complete a thought from my last blog. . . I mentioned men's wallets. . .so here's a thought:
In my observation, it appears that if a man is right-handed, he keeps his wallet in his left back pocket; and if he's left-handed, he keeps his wallet in his right back pocket.
But, I would need a few men to prove or deny this theory.
Any men out there who care to comment?
Men?
Men?
"Anyone? Anyone?"
So, realizing this is a blog about purses, I cannot help adding this tidbit of information. . .
and this applies to BOTH men and women:
When you put on your socks, it goes like this:
Right-handed people put their LEFT sock on first.
Left-handed people put their RIGHT sock on first.
And most people don't even pay attention to this. . .so I ask you: TRY IT! And pay attention to what you do!
And, if you wouldn't mind, please comment. . .I'm curious as to the responses. . .
Also, look to the right. . .and take a look at the link I've added wherein people discuss men and the location of their wallets. . . pretty neat!


2 comments:

  1. I'm a left-handed female. I carry my purse on my left side (when I carry one). When I carry a wallet (it's really not a wallet, but an ID case) I carry it in my left front pocket. This is a little trick I learned living overseas, as pickpockets go for the back pockets, not the front ones.

    I also put on my left sock and shoe, then my right sock and shoe. Yes, sock an shoe on one foot, then I switch to the other one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I am impressed! And I am anxious to see what others say! The research I've done thus far does not fit your profile!
    Thank you for your comments!!

    ReplyDelete