Saturday, January 24, 2009

Saturday, January 24, 2009
Let me spend some time talking about men's wallets. . . trust me, this will be short.
I don't look in men's wallets, and I don't ask what is in there.
I've seen very large wallets that have WAY too much stuff in there. . and that is a real turn-off.
I've seen average sized wallets with just the right amount of stuff in there . . and that is nice.
I once dated someone who had an averaged size wallet, but when he opened it, there was NEVER any money in it! No bills! EVER!!!
Here's my question: If you wallet rarely has any money in it, why do you keep opening it? Do you think someone will slip money into your back pocket, into your wallet? What, and you won't FEEL THAT?
C'mon, no money, is no money, is no money.


No comments:

Post a Comment