Wednesday, January 21 - Let me spend a moment on purses when the owner is "sick." I don't know about you, but my purse has little, if no extra room for anything else. . .
When I am sick, and I need to carry around stuff to make me not feel sick, that takes up extra room in my purse. . .and sometimes, just sometimes, I've seen others who WANT others to know they are sick. . .
In this instance, the medicines are carried outside of the purse, and promptly placed IN PLAIN SITE OF EVERYONE ELSE ON THEIR DESK. This screams "I AM SICK!!!" to everyone around them. . .
But back to the purse. . .
Ok, cough drops can fit in the purse, but that's about it.
Cough medicine, prescription medicines often cannot fit in the purse.
So, the prescription medicine pills get put into the aspirin/migraine/muscle relaxant pill bottle. . .
and
sure enough,
they get "lost" in the bottle for some future date when, looking into the bottle, you can no longer remember what the heck that pill is. . .
Right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment