Thursday, January 15, 2009
Ok, so how many purses should we have?
This. . . this. . . is a tough question. And before I answer that. . .let me remind you [men AND women] of a few "Basic Purse Facts":
1. We can only use ONE purse at a time
2. A purse is the holder of 'things,' that's all it is.
3. The size of the purse may, or may not, be affected by the event it is being taken to. . . although in many cases, the size of the purse does matter.
4. Some people do not follow Fact #3.
5. There some items that are ALWAYS carried in a purse, no matter what.
6. There are usually some items that do not NEED to be carried in a purse, no matter what.
7. There is usually not enough room in our purse to carry something for you.
8. If we forget our purse somewhere. . .don't even think about it. . .WE ARE GOING BACK FOR IT. PERIOD.
9. Does the purse have to match the shoes? . . .the jury is out on this one. . unless you're going somewhere "special." And that, then entails "Special Purse Facts" which are completely different from "Basic Purse Facts."
10. And what are Nine facts without a 10th one?
So, how many purses should we have? At least one for every fact! A minimum of 10 purses!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love this! Now I can justify my purse buying habit. When I was in college I carried a very small purse with no straps and constantly put it down in stores and walked away from it. Finally my college boyfriend demanded that he carry it whenever we went into a store so we wouldn't have to go back once I realized I left it. He looked good with his man purse. It matched his eyes.
ReplyDelete