Thursday, January 29, 2009
Ok, so we've had a touch of bad weather lately, and everyone is in a bad mood. . . let me spend a few minutes on carrying a purse in bad weather. . .
MOST women have a purse that can be carried on the shoulder. . .and if you don't, and have one of those with just a little strap. . the kind you have to carry on your hand, then you are an Idiot!!!
See? The "touch of bad weather lately" has gotten to me, too. Seriously.
WHY in the world would you carry around a purse that you have to hold in your hand? I mean, don't MOST people need their hands to "do" other things (while carrying a purse?)
Before I get off on that rant, I need to get back to the "touch of bad weather" and how that ties into a purse. . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . .. . . .. . . .. how to say this. . . . .. . .
Ok, the winter coat never seems to hold the purse strap on the shoulder, so it falls off the shoulder, and then the purse smacks you in the hip, and goes to the front of your body, and it bangs against your knee, and then you kick the purse out in front of you. And beware the purse that is open. . .(ladies, you know who I'm talkin' bout here). . . Stuff Everywhere!
Worse yet, the purse starts to fall off the shoulder, you step on a sheet of ice, and before you know it, you AND the purse are strewn on the ground. . . Stuff Everywhere. . . !!!!
I can't wait until the bad weather is over. . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment